Hammelmann Oelde Descaling Pumps and Descale Pump Units
Hammelmann Oelde Reciprocating Plunger Pumps and Descaling Pumps
Hammelmann manufactures a complete range of reciprocating plunger type pumps with power ratings to 1,000 horsepower. Hammelmann high pressure descaling pumps are built to operate at the continuous maximum duty stated in the performance parameters of each individual pump.
Hammelmann pumps are available in triplex and quintuplex design, and are mounted vertically, thus taking minimum space and providing optimum alignment of plungers, sleeves, and valves. The cylinders are hermetically sealed via a “bellows” that does not see high pressure.
These pumps feature internal gear reduction so that they may be close coupled directly to the electrical motor or other drive element. They have a standard forged stainless steel high pressure fluid end designed so that there is no stress reversal which can cause fatigue cracks.
The Hammelmann Oelde descaling pumps include force fed lubrication and cooling systems, and are available with operating pressures greater than 50,000 psi and flow rates to 465 gpm in a single pump.
For more information, download the following literature:
- High Pressure Pumps / Ultra High Pressure Pumps / Pump Units brochure (PDF | 1.14 MB)
- Hammelmann High Pressure Pumps Brochure
(PDF | 2.12 MB)
- HDP 40 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 124 KB)
- HDP 70 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 123 KB)
- HDP 120 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 149 KB)
- HDP 170 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 147 KB)
- HDP 196 High Pressure, High Flow Pump (PDF | 272 KB)
- HDP 250 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 1.25 MB)
- HDP 360 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 133 KB)
- HDP 500 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 177 KB)
- HDP 800 High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 168 KB)
- HDP 1500 MC High Pressure Pump Series (PDF | 97 KB)
Download our product line card here | Visit our sister company’s site: HL Hydraulik GmbH